Class 72 Technology Issues

Monday, May 26, 2008

Computers and how they have changed over time





When computers first started off they were about the size of a living room. But now the computer can come in a size that is the size of a book. It was first invented by Joseph Lohan in 1954 his idea came to him when he was looking through his library and he though “What if we just had a machine to look it up for us?” so in the next couple of years he developed his machine and called it the computer Latin for machine.

But he had a problem he couldn’t figure out how to get information off it but then 6 years later Debra martin made up the internet connecting everyone together. Then in 1999 a famous scientist came up with the laptop which was portable but overall the computer has had many different improvements.


How has computers changed your life?

8 Comments:

Blogger Foo42 said...

I think that computers have changed my life by helping me do school work and entertaining me while I'm bored. I love computers!!!!!!

May 26, 2008 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Staats said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 26, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Staats said...

Kevin - some very interesting information and a good question, but you really need to add a conclusion. You can do this by editing your post.

May 26, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger №Brian*K™ said...

Well I don't think computers are helpful, beacause you could ruin your eye for doing it without rest.

May 28, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Computers have changed my life by making it easier to reaserch and do projects for school, and it lets me communicate with my friends.

May 29, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Meelah Flehvaos Voodjovik said...

Computers have changed my life in a number of ways. They have helped me with lots of schoolwork, I can play games on the computer, and surf the Net. I often use the internet or programs like Word to type reports etc. because it is easier and faster. All in all, I think that computers make a lot of things easier.

June 4, 2008 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

Compuuters have made all kinds of information be right on my finger tips and projects have many formates that they can be put into.ifmormation can be fond with a click of a mouse and almost ever subjuct can be found. I find that it is much more convinent that going to the library to find information.Computers have also become an easy form of entertainment and are very convienient in many ways.

June 10, 2008 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

This is the good one.Computures have changed my life in many ways.Computures have allowed all kinds of information to be write on my finger tips and projects to have many formats that they can be put into.Ifmormation can be fond with a click of a mouse and almost ever subjuct can be found. I find that it is much more convinent that going to the library to find information.Computers have also become an easy form of entertainment and are very convienient in many ways.This is like how people used to always have to talk to other people derectly to get information.Computers have changed the way I find information and how I entertain myself dramaticly.

June 18, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home