Class 72 Technology Issues

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Differences Between Mac And PC

The Differences Between Mac And PC

By: Amy Mair-Jones 72

Could you imagine a world without computers, with out technology. Computers need us, and we need them badly. But in this article I am going to talk about the differences and simarilities between the Mac and PC, the computers we need badly.

The simarilities between the Mac and PC is that they are both computer programs, with superior technology compared to other programs. The computer systems are also internationally known, and are popular.

Differences for Mac against the PC is that it has more difficult programming, and overall functions. On the other hand it is better suited for graphics and web design, but it has more costly repairs.

The PC, is a standard computer with okay, graphic and web design. Unlike the Mac, the PC has less costly repairs, and is easier to use. It is a very popular for a standard computer.

These computers, are both very similar, but very different at the same time. I prefer, the PC because it is easy to use, but it has great programs with a lot of memory also on it.

Question: Which one do you prefer as a computer? Why?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tallguy96 said...

MAC!!! Only cause they always update their technology as well as them introducing the Mac book air whitch makes it more portableand folks prefere them to the cheap versions. I say pay the extra 100$ and get the upgrade!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

May 27, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Courteney said...

I would prefer a pc then a mac because it is cheaper and easier to use. The mac costs to much and knowing me I would brake it easily. That and it is hard enough figuring out how to use easy stuff I don't think I could use something that is harder. That is why I would prefer a pc then a mac

June 4, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger chris gustin said...

I prefer the pc because it's a lot easier to use then mac and mac doesn't have anything really special about it. Also with mac there are a lot of programs that you can't use and it freezes a lot more, pc is also cheaper and easier to use overall. I've used a mac before and I idn't like it also.

June 18, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home