Class 72 Technology Issues

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Dream Vehicle: A Ford vs BMW

My Dream Vehicle: A Ford F150 or a BMW?




My purpose is to know what kind of vehicle to buy when I have enough money to buy my first car and to find a way to analyze my car choice. I have chosen to compare a Ford F150 to a BMW.
I love cars. One reason that I love the F-150 is because it is so versatile. It can pull trailers, All Terrain Vehicles and dirt bikes. The cab of the F-150 is one of the most luxurious parts of this vehicle. It has lots of foot room to stretch out and relax in.

On the other hand the BMW is a sports car and it was built to be speedy and luxurious. I can go from zero to one hundred in seconds. That is why they are so much money but it can be argued that it is worth it because this vehicle has been proven to last longer.

After careful consideration I guess that I would choose the F-150 because it is more versatile and fits the lifestyle that I hope to have. If you just got your driver's licence and you made enough money to get a BMW or an F-150, as your car, what would you choose?

P.S. Remember the cost of gas is constantly rising in price.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Staats said...

Hey Thomas - I never thought of comparing F150's and BMW's but it's an interesting concept. Please edit your article as follows:
-proofread for punctuation and spelling(ask an adult, classmate or me for assistance)
-add a conclusion
-add a question that you will ask your classmates to answer (inferential or evaluative)
-possibly add some graphics to make it a bit more interesting

May 26, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger №Brian*K™ said...

Thomas, can you tell me which car has more history at school? Please.

May 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle..... said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 18, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home