Class 72 Technology Issues

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

History of Sony

Sony was firstly made in Japan by Masaru Ibuka. After WWII, he made a radio with a bomb-out buliding in Tokyo. Masaru joined a company called Tokyo Tsushin Kogy K.K. It means Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation made in 1949. In TTEC (Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation), they made a transistor radio TR-63 model. So that how Sony was made and knwon in the world. In end od 1968 5,000,000 transistor was selled in United States, Canada, EU and Russia. Japan's income was $400 billion! In earlier generation of tube radio consoles, but was driven by distinctly new American phenomenom.

My final is Sony was a famous company I found in the internet it has more income in 1953 so thats why I say Sony is a famous brand.

Here are few information about Sony.

Company located: Ginza, Tokyo
Company owner: Masaru Ibuka
Company history:1953~

question: Do you think Sony is helpful in our entertaniment? Example:PSP, Play station 3

4 Comments:

Blogger Tallguy96 said...

Totally! only cause there are t.v's, video games and so on and so forth. I also think Sony is helpful in increasing the technology system. What I mean is that we need sony to help us move forward. Awesome articale though. Consider spell check!!1

May 28, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes, I think Sony is very helpful in our daily lives. I think it is very helpful, because it has brought communication into our lives. I live across the world from my family, and communication is very important in my life right now, so yes I think Sony is very important.

May 29, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger jojokoh said...

I think Sony has helped entertain us with their TVs and game systems. Too much is bad for you but also we can relax when playing games or watching TV.
To tallguy96: I think you should also consider spell check because you spelled article wrong. (no hard feelings)

May 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Tallguy96 said...

Thanks Jo!!!!!!!

June 18, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home